Escape to the Philippines! The Philippines boasts a string of coral-fringed islands, white-sand beaches and pristine strands of virgin rainforest. From diving to connecting with the locals, Lonely Planet will help you unlock the adventures to be enjoyed in this archipelago of natural wonders on the frontier of Southeast Asia.
We've Got It Covered – find everything from the rice terraces in the north to the fertile volcanic plateaus in the south.
Jump In With The Expert – from getting started to finding the best dive sites, our special diving chapter shows you the ropes.
Rest Easy – accommodation options to suit all tastes and budgets, from rustic nipa huts to luxury resorts.
Get Around with the help of over 95 maps to cities, islands, and everywhere in between.
Talk The Talk – chat with the locals with the help of our indispensable Language chapter.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741042895
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741042895
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741042895 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678906