Discover China's Southwest
Follow your shadow floating over limestone peaks on a Guangxi ballooning voyage.
Hike Tiger Leaping Gorge to the snowcapped mountaintops of Haba Shan via the Jinsha River.
Savour the Yin and Yang of spicy, sizzling or soaked-in-soy Southwest delicacies.
Get caught up in the dancing at the vibrant Miao Lusheng Festival.
In This Guide
Five intrepid authors, 220 days of in-country research, 157 bus rides and one rotting yak's head.
Includes captivating new destinations not covered in any other English-language guidebook.
Chapters dedicated to gateway cities (Beijing, Honk Kong and Shanghai), minority cultures and adventure activities.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet for honesty, history, irreverence and budget.' --Esquire
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741041856
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 3. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741041856
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741041856 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW6.0824395