What Will Your San Francisco Encounter Be?
...hunting for obscure records, go-go boots and bongs on Haight Street (p164)
...a bayside stroll followed by a fabulous fresh meal at the Ferry Building (p10)
...club-hopping in SoMa and crawling back to the hotel at 6am (p112)
...escaping to Alcatraz under a blanket of fog (p22)
...murals, burritos, vintage clothes and pirate supplies in the Mission (p128)
...scribbling Beat poetry on the walls of Caffe Trieste (p51)
Discover Twice The City In Half The Time...
...full-color pull-out map and detailed neighborhood maps for easy navigation
...out long-time resident author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
...unique itineraries and highlights help you make the most of a short trip
...local experts reveal San Francisco's secrets: Craig from Craigslist on his favorite tourist trap to the head buyer of City Lights on essential San Francisco reads
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"...a complete city guide boiled down to its essences, a sort of text-messaged guidebook with photos and quotes from locals geared to a savvy weekend visitor." --Chicago Tribune, August 5, 2007
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111740598555