Let's get philosophical. As Socrates said, 'Let him that would move the world first move himself.' Move yourself to say a few things, open this book. It'll make a world of difference.
*Packed with information on culture and etiquette
*Talk politics, play cards or dance the pendozali
*Concise and practical grammar chapter will get you started on the right foot
*Extensive food section will prepare you to eat at any time and at any occasion
*Get the most out of Ancient Greece with sections on archaeological and historical terms
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
National Geographic Traveler, September 2006
'Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit...'
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1740591402
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P111740591402
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97817405914091.0