Teaching English to Young Learners is targeted at developing the potential of English language classroom teachers working with children. The Teacher Development Book presents a collection of twenty modules focusing on different aspects of teaching young learners. Each module consists of an instructional model in the form of a picture story accompanied by captions and speech bubbles. A Key Vocabulary list summarizes the verbs, nouns, and other content words that appear in the story. Specific mention is also made of specialized or unusual usages.
Each picture story is followed by a series of activities highlighting aspects of the language and methodology demonstrated within it. These activities provide teachers with the opportunity to improve language proficiency and professional expertise by focusing on vocabulary review, grammar listening, constructing and compiling teaching resources, and reflection.
- Twenty modules that can be explored in any order
- Full-color picture stories showcasing practical teaching techniques
and professional methodology
- Ready-to-use language for classroom management and instruction
- Professional terminology that appears in context
- Practice activities, teacher-made resources, and reflection techniques
- Transcripts and answer keys included for autonomous learning
- Free audio CD includes dialogs from each chapter
- Teacher Development Book (with Audio CD)
- Trainer's Handbook
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Compass Publishing, 2007. Perfect Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1599660962
Descripción Compass Publishing, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 112 pages. 10.70x8.30x0.30 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 1599660962
Descripción Compass Publishing, 2007. Perfect Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111599660962