The Great Wave Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Guided Journals Series)
The design of this handsome journal is inspired by Japanese artist Hokusai's classic woodcut, The Great Wave off Kanagawa. Let it inspire you to make some waves of your own with your writing.
- Hardcover journal/diary provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Makes a wonderful gift, too.
- The design is accentuated with glossy highlights, subtle touches of gold foil, and raised embossing which provides a dimensional effect.
- 160 lightly-lined pages.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Lies flat for ease of use.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.