This must-have guide teaches how to make the most of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM). You’ll learn the ins and outs of plant maintenance with SAP, including essential customizing settings and processes that can be tailored to your business workflow. Effectively engage all levels of employees in the SAP PM system and discover practical solutions for common business process requirements for PM implementation and configuration!
1. Business Process Alignment Manage and maximize your maintenance and operational activities and align your business processes to PM functionality.
2. SAP Plant Maintenance Data Understand how to use variant tools to facilitate better business decisions in real-time using the selection and display variant tools.
3. Apply Monitoring and Analytics Configure the key SAP Plant Maintenance process metrics and reporting analytics that will lead to reliability, success, and improvement.
4. Preventative Maintenance Strategies Develop an effective preventative maintenance strategy as well as a planned maintenance strategy for improved organizational flexibility for weathering today’s business challenges.
5. Practical Real-World Examples Find useful, real-world examples that demonstrate how to approach SAP PM according to your individual maintenance best practices.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
John W. Hoke has served in many roles beginning with project engineering and management, through plant maintenance and operations leadership, and most recently involved annual outage management and internal consulting. He is well versed in operational and maintenance performance metrics and improvement methodologies. He has also performed various leadership roles in Work Design for Operations, Maintenance, and Stores units. In 2003, John received SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant Certification by SAP America and in 2005, he also received his Certified Maintenance and Reliability (CMRP) designation. This knowledge is used to tie together a comprehensive package suited to help lead improvement in all aspects of manufacturing maintenance.
Lorri Craig was a poweruser and a leader in the SAP implementation in a major pulp and paper facility. Her roles included teaching and coaching in the SAP Plant Maintenance, Human Resources, and CATS modules. She has developed training packages for craftsmen and first line supervisors for maintenance planning, scheduling, and time keeping. Lorri has scheduled outages in Microsoft Project for the past 10 years. She also has served on Maintenance Redesign Teams to improve organizational effectiveness.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción SAP PRESS, 1st edition 2008-10-15, 2008. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: good. 1st. 1592292151. Nº de ref. de la librería 548787
Descripción SAP PRESS, 2008. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Good. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 1592292151