The 46 reproducible blank maps of continents and countries contained in this book have a wide range of teaching applications. You can enhance your educational program by incorporating these maps into units of study, activity centers, and bulletin boards.
Here are some of the excellent uses for the 46 maps is Blank Map Forms (which, by the way, are perforated for easy removal from the book):
* Student-made atlases -- Have students save the maps you use for study. Once completed, have children make a cover and staple the individual maps inside.
* Political or physical maps -- Cover topics as diverse as world governments and topography with the same set of maps filled in with different information.
* Report illustration -- Encourage your students to complement any written report with a pertinent map
* Bulletin board -- Enlarge a map for a wall display
* Create a transparency for overhead projection
* Activity center -- Make an enlarged map the focal point of games and matching activities
A complete answer key for your easy reference is included. Shading and numbering where appropriate help frame the discussion of each geographic area. For example, each country that comprises Central America is numbered for students to identify. For additional help with teaching geography skills, consider these other quality Evan-Moor titles: Maps of the U.S.A. (EMC 191), My State (EMC 555), and our Seven Continents Series (EMC 763-769)
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, 1994. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1557992770
Descripción Evan-Moor Educational Publishe, 1994. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111557992770