Executive Summary of The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses (The Lean Startup by Eric Ries Summary)
Reseña del editor
Executive Summary of The Lean Startup
In The Lean Startup's Book§Summary Without Incessant Filler Traps we summarize the key points, fundamental concepts and valuable insights including:
FREE Bonus INSIDE: How to Read a Book in One Day.
- Why Entrepreneurship is a Type of Management
- The 5 Lean Startup Principles for a Successful Startup
- The 2 Major Reasons Startups Fail
- Why Business Plans Should be Scrapped
- Definitons of Validated Learning, Innovation Accounting and Intrapenurs
- How Innovation Sandboxes Can Be Built in Established Companies
- The Importance of Learning for Success and Why Learning has a Bad Rap
- The Vital Questions and 2 Assumptions a Startup MUST Clarify Before Product Development
- How Experiments Should be Run through Minimum Viable Products
- Why Iteration Through the Build-Measure-Learn Feedback Loop is Necessary and How to Accelerate Through Them
- The Three Primary Engines of Growth and What a Startup Should Focus On
- The Three A's of Lean Startup Metrics and Why Vanity Metrics Fail
- The Significance of the Five Why's and How to Navigate the Process
- How Innovation Can be Sustained
- Plus much more...
In this instructional manual we share two proven methods the Book§Swift team uses to read a book a day and extract the key concepts from books in the shortest amount of time possible.
Stop Wasting Your Time - Read Less, Know More
with Book§Swift. Scroll up and buy now with 1-Click. DISCLAIMER: Please note this is an executive summary of the original book and IS NOT the original book itself.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.