I Love Isabel!: Personalized Book with Affirmations for Kids
Reseña del editor
I LOVE ISABEL! is a personalized book for any child named ISABEL. Designed to boost confidence, positive thinking, and overall well-being, the story is full of positive affirmations for children. ISABEL (the star of the story) is an adorable dog who shares the reasons why she is loved. In a surprise ending, she reveals a powerful source of love (herself!). With playful rhyming and cute dog illustrations, this picture book appeals to children of all ages.
ORDER THIS BOOK WITH THE NAME OF YOUR CHOICE at LiveWellMedia.com
Biografía del autor
- Affirmations make a big difference: I just read this book and loved it! Although it’s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom. I firmly believe that affirmations make a big difference in the way we see the world. And this book is written is such a way that kids of all ages will gain from it. Kudos, Suzanne, for writing it and for serving the world. ~ Jay Platt of Unstoppable Insights
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You're never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you! ~ Stephanie, Mother of Ben
- An AMAZING Gift! Everyone should have this book!: This book is truly special!! From the front cover to the back cover it is an amazing gift! The photos are bright and fun, full of life and love.... and isn't that what life is all about! This book would be a special gift for ANYONE young or old. We all need an extra reminder now and then of who and what makes the most impact on our lives. I will be filling my Christmas shopping list by ordering several more. This will be a gift with meaning and substance. ~ Anny
- I am ordering a duplicate set. I absolutely love these books. Will give to grandsons for Christmas gifts and keep one set at my house to read together when little boys come to visit. ~ Lauralee
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah, Mother of Gabrielle and Annika
- As a mom of two little girls, I'm pretty picky about their toys and books. This book has been effective at helping her to build confidence in herself and around animals. What a great combination! ~ Amy, Mother of 2 Girls
- My twins give four thumbs up! Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke and Sasha
Suzanne Marshall has been a teacher, prize-winning videographer, and produced playwright. An honors graduate of Smith College, she is passionate about writing positive books for children to promote confidence, kindness, and overall well-being.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.