The Anterior Cruciate Ligament: Reconstruction and Basic Science: Expert Consult: Online, Print and DVD, 1e
Reseña del editor
Provides the very latest clinical and technical information on the full range of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction techniques. You’ll find detailed coverage of hamstring, allograft and bone-tendon-bone (BTB) ACL reconstruction, including single versus double bundle techniques, and hamstring graft harvesting; plus fixation devices, rehabilitation, revision ACLR surgery, and much more! The bonus DVD of surgical technique helps you hone and refine your skill set under the expert guidance of the leading authorities in the field.
- A "dream team" of ACL surgeons provides the advanced guidance you need to overcome the toughest challenges in this area.
- A comparison of the full range of graft options for ACL reconstruction makes it easier to choose the best approach for each patient.
- State-of-the-art information on the latest principles and technical considerations helps you avoid complications.
- ‘How to' principles of post-op rehabilitation and revision ACL surgery optimize patient outcome.
- The bonus DVD helps you hone and refine your surgical technique under the expert guidance of a "who's who" in ACL surgery.
- Access to the full contents of the book online enables you to consult it from any computer and perform rapid searches.
- Also available in an upgradeable premium online version including fully searchable text PLUS timely updates.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Biografía del autor
Fu of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.