Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Thank goodness for Top 10 guides! (Mail on Sunday)Reseña del editor:
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Honolulu and O'ahu, packed with insider tips and ideas,
colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Honolulu and O'ahu.
Visit the 'Iolani Palace, the USA's only state royal residence, tour Pearl Harbor, relax at Waikiki and Ala Moana beaches, explore the Polynesian Cultural Center or escape to the gorgeous Hanauma Bay. From Top 10 surfing beaches to Top 10 gardens and nature parks, discover the best of Honolulu and O'ahu with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Honolulu and O'ahu:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Honolulu attractions, covering Pearl Harbor, the Capitol District, 'Iolani Palace, Chinatown, Honolulu Museum of Art, Kalakaua Avenue, South Shore, Kane'ohe District and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Honolulu, plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Honolulu's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Honolulu, Waikiki, North Shore, Central and Leeward O'ahu, Windward O'ahu, South Shore and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Hawaii? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Hawaii.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción DK Eyewitness Travel. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P111409382826
Descripción DK Eyewitness Travel, 1752. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M1409382826