Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Jones Bill Norton Philip
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Politics UK is an indispensible introduction to British politics, providing a thorough and accessible overview of the institutions and processes of British government, a good grounding in British political history, and an incisive introduction to the issues facing Britain today. With contributed chapters from respected scholars in the field and short essays on real-world politics from well-known political commentators, this fully revised seventh edition of Britain s best loved politics textbook is an essential guide for all students of politics.
New To This Edition:
· full new chapter covering the 2010 general election - campaigns, contexts, and outcomes
· new chapter on 'Britain and the World'
· coverage of the banking crisis in Britain, the MPs expenses scandal and the Iraq Inquiry
· ' Britain in Context ' boxes, placing British politics in comparative perspective
· Biographies of key contemporary and historical figures in British politics
· Illustrations by Steve Bell and Chris Riddell
· And another thing pieces: short essays by distinguished commentators including Jonathan Freedland, Chris Mullin and Andrew Gamble
· Companion website featuring slides, multiple choice questions and a brief guide for students on essay writing and referencing
Contributors: Colin Copus , Harry Cowen , Oliver Daddow, Russell Deacon , Andrew Flynn , Jonathan Freedland , Andrew Gamble , Mark Garnett, Wyn Grant, Andy Heywood , Richard Kelly , Michael Moran, Chris Mullin, Nick Rees, Steve Richards, Peter RiddellBill Jones is Professor and lecturer of Politics and History at Liverpool Hope University. He is the author of several well-known textbooks on British politics including the previous 6 editions of Politics UK, British Politics Today, and The Dictionary of British Politics. Philip Norton, Lord Norton of Louth, is Professor of Government and Director of the Centre for Legislative Studies at the University of Hull, as well as being a member of the House of Lords. He is the author or editor of 28 books. Biografía del autor:
Bill Jones is one of the most well-respected authors of educational material in the field of politics. He organises conferences for undergraduates and teaches British Politics at Liverpool Hope. Lord Philip Norton is Professor of Government at the University of Hull. Philip Cowley is Professor of British Politics at University of Nottingham.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 2010. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P111405899964