Navy SEALs are famous for their unequaled mental toughness and self-confidence. If you want to improve your ability to perform well in challenging, stressful and even threatening situations, this book is for you!
In the past, many military trainers, sports coaches and business leaders believed that mental toughness is a fundamental, inborn quality — you either have it or you don't. But that's simply not true, as revealed in this book. Using proven techniques taught to all Navy SEALs, mental toughness can be learned and perfected by anyone!
You will learn about:
- The History and Mission of the SEAL Teams.
- The Brutal Navy SEAL Training Pipeline (75% Don't Make It!)
- The Invincible SEAL Mindset.
- The Four Pillars of Mental Toughness.
- SEAL Techniques for Developing Self-Confidence.
- Mental Imagery and Arousal Control Techniques.
- How SEALs Control Fear During Combat Operations.
- Preparation and Practice Techniques.
- Goal Setting and How to Take Action!
- SEAL Interviews (Great Stories about Performing Under Pressure!)
This book can help you master a winning combination: preparation, self-control and mental toughness in the face of adversity!
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: Good. A used book in good condition. All pages are intact, and the spine and cover are also intact. Nº de ref. de la librería 467EJX0005RD
Descripción Special Operations Media, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Used: Good. We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Nº de ref. de la librería 0989822907D