**Fourth Edition: Updated for Minitab 17, more Lean tools, improved graphics**
The Lean Six Sigma and Minitab guide explains Lean Six Sigma in a down-to-earth and practical format, and provides detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots throughout.
Now in its 4th edition with over 100,000 copies sold, this Lean Six Sigma guide is firmly established as the practical guide for business improvement professionals worldwide.
The guide includes:
- Over 135 Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Logical routemaps through the Six Sigma DMAIC flow.
- Detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots.
- Clear diagrams and explanations.
- Easy-to-navigate format with DMAIC tabs.
- Interactive examples with free data files and templates.
Who should use this book?
- Lean Six Sigma trainees.
- Improvement practitioners delivering real life Six Sigma projects.
- Project Sponsors overseeing Six Sigma projects.
- Senior managers requiring an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
A long awaited pocket guide to Six Sigma that provides practical advice on the Six Sigma tools alongside detailed instructions for the Minitab software were applicable. The Six Sigma Tool Finder software is the perfect companion to this guide.From the Author:
The toolbox guide is targeted at the clear need that existed for a down to earth 'pocket sized' guide to Six Sixma and Minitab. The Tool Finder software provides an introduction to Six Sigma for beginners, and is an ideal refresher tool for practitioners at any level.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Nº de ref. de la librería 97809546813880000000
Descripción OPEX Resources Ltd, 2014. Spiral-bound. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 095468138X