For the Woman Who Wants it all:
Look Way Younger than Your Age
Have a Lean, Graceful, Athletic-Looking Body
Feel Amazing, Feel Vigorous, Feel Beautiful
Have More Energy and More Strength to
Get More Done in Your Day
In Russia, kettlebells have long been revered as the fitness-tool of choice for Olympic athletes, elite special forces and martial artists. The kettlebell’s ballistic movement challenges the body to achieve an unparalleled level of physical conditioning and overall strength.
But until now, the astonishing benefits of the Russian kettlebell have been unavailable to all but a few women. Kettlebells have mostly been the sacred preserve of the male professional athlete, the military and other hardcore types. That’s about to change, as Russian fitness expert and best selling author Pavel, delivers the first-ever kettlebell program for women.
It’s wild, but women really can have it all when they access the magical power of Russian kettlebells. Pavel’s uncompromising workouts give across-the-board, simultaneous, spectacular and immediate results for all aspects of physical fitness: strength, speed, endurance, fat-burning, you name it. Kettlebells deliver any and everything a woman could want—if she wants to be in the best-shape-ever of her life.
And one handy, super-simple tool—finally available in woman-friendly sizes—does it all. No bulky, expensive machines. No complicated gizmos. No time-devouring trips to the gym.
Just some of what From Russia with Tough Love reveals:
- How the Snatch eliminates cellulite, firms your butt, and gives you the cardio-ride of a lifetime
- How to get as strong as you want, without bulking up
- How the Swing melts your fat and blasts your hips ‘n thighs
- The real secret to great muscle tone
- How to supercharge your heart and lungs without aerobics
- How to shrink your waist with the Power Breathing Crunch
- How the Deck Squat makes you super flexible
- An incredible exercise to tone your arms and shoulders
- The cardio and fat-burning powers of the Clean-and Press
- The Overhead Squat for explosive leg strength
- How to think yourself stronger—yes, really!
- The queen of situps—for those who can hack it
- Cool combination exercises that deliver an unbelievable muscular and cardiovascular workout in zero time
- An unreal drill for a powerful and flexible waist, back, and hips
- How to perform multiple mini-sessions for fast-lane fitness
Into sports? Jump higher. Leap further. Kick faster. Hit harder. Throw harder. Run with newfound speed. Swim with greater power. Endure longer. Wow!
Working hard? Handle stress with ridiculous ease. Blaze thru tasks in half the time. Radiate confidence. Knock ‘em dead with your energy and enthusiasm.
Can’t keep up with your kids? Not any more! They won’t know what hit them.
Just wanna have fun? Feel super-relaxed from the endorphin-rush of your life, dance all night and feel finer-than-fine the next morning...and the next...and the next.
Got attitude? Huh! Then try Pavel’s patented Russian Kettlebell workouts. Now, that's attitude!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Pavel Tsatsouline, Master of Sports, was voted Rolling Stone’s ‘Hot Trainer’ of the year in 2001. ‘The Evil Russian’ is the author of a number of best selling fitness books including Relax into Stretch and Power to the People! He is a contributing editor Muscle Media magazine.
A former Soviet Special Forces instructor, Pavel was nationally ranked in the Russian ethnic sport of kettlebell lifting and holds a Soviet Physical Culture Institute degree in physiology and coaching.
In addition to conducting national seminars on flexibility, strength and kettlebell training, Pavel teaches his ‘low tech/high concept’ fitness approach to US military and law enforcement agencies and conducts national kettlebell instructor certification courses.
Pavel has been interviewed by CNN Headline News, the Fox News Channel, EXTRA TV, USA Today, and The Associated Press.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Dragon Door Publications, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110938045431
Descripción Dragon Door Publications. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0938045431 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0521215