Natural Family Planning (NFP) is fertility awareness, the knowledge of a couple s fertility. It is a means of reading the body s signs of fertility and infertility. Applying this knowledge through the Sympto-Thermal Method (STM) is over 99% effective in postponing a pregnancy, and can be very helpful when trying to achieve one.
Many NFP couples find, however, that the transition time following the birth of a baby presents unique challenges as the woman s body adjusts hormonally to the birth and her method of baby feeding. With The Art of Natural Family Planning Postpartum Student Guide you will:
- Learn to recognize the hormonal changes in the transition from pregnancy back to normal fertility cycles
- Realize the benefits of exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of your baby s life, and continued breastfeeding thereafter until child-led weaning
- Know all the various types of baby feeding and how each one affects the return of fertility
- Learn how to apply the rules and guidelines of NFP during the postpartum time, no matter what type of baby feeding you practice
- Make informed decisions regarding responsible parenthood and future pregnancies
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Couple to Couple League. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0926412329 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0513783
Descripción Couple to Couple League, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110926412329
Descripción Couple to Couple League, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB0926412329
Descripción Couple to Couple League, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0926412329