First and only comprehensive guidebook to the Principality of Monaco.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Inside Monaco dispels the myth that the world's most prestigious square mile is only for millionaires. The 220-page guidebook with pullout map provides information on everything from finding a truffle to a ticket to the Grand Prix. Monaco is one of the safest and environmentally sound places on earth, with affordable accommodations, restaurants, many free activities, and cultural events. Inside Monaco tells how to:
* Get the most out of Monaco's nightlife
* Become a resident, start a business, or open a bank account
* See all the sights, plus day trips
* Find men's and women's designer discount shopping
* Drive like a local, and more importantly, where to park
* Take advantage of Monaco's tax haven status
Siri Campbell came to Monaco as most people do--as a visitor--met family friends who lived and worked there, and decided to stay. Ms. Campbell is a roving reporter for Riviera Radio, and a resident of Monaco for the past 8 years. The consummate savvy traveler, Campbell even teaches the locals a few new tricks.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Post Oak Pr, 2000. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110911445080