The definitive resource for the field, Principles and Practice of Stress Management, 2nd Edition, is the only complete stress management reference in which methods are described by the author most closely associated with an established technique.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Paul Lehrer received his Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology from Harvard University in 1969, and is currently Professor of Psychiatry at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He has published over 50 papers in the relaxation therapies and psychophysiology of stress. He studied progressive muscle relaxation under the tutelage of its originator, Edmund Jacobson, and has a particular interest in examining the specific effects of Jacobson's approach to this technique as compared with other relaxation techniques including modern variants of the progressive relaxation method. An active clinician as well as a researcher, Dr. Lehrer directs the Behavior Therapy and Behavioral Medicine Clinic at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and has served on the board of trustees of the Biofeedback Certification Institute of America.
1. The Context of Stress Management, Woolfolk & Lehrer.
Section II. Stress Management Methods.
2. Progressive Relaxation: Origins, Principles, and Clinical Applications, McGuigan.
3. Progressive Relaxation: Abbreviated Methods, Bernstein & Carlson.
4. Yoga-Based Therapy, Patel.
5. Modern Forms of Mediation, Carrington.
6. Hypnosuggestive Approaches to Stress Reduction: Data, Theory, and Clinical Applications, Barber.
7. The Autogenic Training Method of J.H. Schultz, Linden.
8. Autogenic Biofeedback in Psychophysiological Therapy and Stress Management, Norris & Fahrion.
9. Biofeedback Methods in the Treatment of Anxiety and Stress Disorders, Stoyva & Budzynski.
10. The Role of Respiration in Stress and Stress Control: Toward a Theory of Stress as a Hypoxic Phenomenon, Fried.
11. Cognitive Approaches to Stress, Beck.
12. Stress Inoculation Training: A 20-Year Update, Meichenbaum.
13. Music Therapy and Stress Management, Maranto.
14. The Use of Aerobic Exercise as a Method of Stress Management, Fillingham & Blumenthal.
15. Pharmacological Approach to the Management of Stress and Anxiety Disorders, Papp & Gorman.
16. Specific Effects of Stress Management Techniques, Lehrer & Woolfolk.
17. Research on Clinical Issues in Stress Management, Lehrer & Woolfolk.
18. Differential Effects of Stress Management Therapies on Emotional and Behavioral Disorders, Lehrer, Carr, Sargunaraj, & Woolfolk.
19. Differential Effects of Stress Management Therapies in Behavioral Medicine, Lehrer, Carr, Sargunaraj, & Woolfolk.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción The Guilford Press, 1993. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110898621623
Descripción The Guilford Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0898621623 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW6.0603054
Descripción The Guilford Press, 1993. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Second Edition. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0898621623