1. Student field work as the core of a comprehensive study abroad experience
2. Professional-level vocabulary and sentence structures presented in context to aid acquisition of professional language ability
3. Targeted themes and dialogues that focus each lesson on topics relevant to contemporary China
4. Interactive lesson outlines that build on student at-home preparation for more effective in-class learning
5. Perfect way to continue study after completing Integrated Chinese Level 2, Part 2
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Dr. Lin specializes in second language acquisition and language assessment. She received her B.A. in English literature from Shandong University, her M.S. in International Education and Linguistics from Indiana University, and her Ph.D. in Foreign Language Education from the University of Iowa. Dr. Lin joined the National Language Flagship Initiative in 2003 and is a respected leader at the forefront of Chinese language acquisition. Her research interests include the relationship between vocabulary acquisition and language acquisition, validity and reliability of classroom assessment, and objective Chinese language testing and evaluation.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Cheng & Tsui, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0887275028
Descripción Cheng & Tsui, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 887275028
Descripción Cheng & Tsui. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0887275028 New! Sorry we don't offer expedited or international shipping on this item. -01x-. Nº de ref. de la librería CHTS072016SA06405
Descripción Cheng & Tsui, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110887275028