About the Author:
Cognitive neuroscience is a new and rapidly evolving field that brings together cognitive psychology and neuroscience, drawing conceptual and technical elements from both these traditional disciplines in the quest to better understand the complex human brain functions that have puzzled thinkers for centuries. Written by seven leaders in the field, Principles of Cognitive Neuroscience informs readers at all levels about the growing canon of cognitive neuroscience, and makes clear the many challenges that remain to be solved by the next generation.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Authorative Textbook for an Emerging Discipline, drawing together the research and theory developed in the field over the last two decades and is written by seven leaders in the field
* Emphasis on Brain Function, integrating technology and research examples throughout
* Clearly structured with logical progression of chapters that matches onto courses easily
* Richly illustrated in full colour throughout
* Accessible Pedagogy includes chapter introductions, end-of-chapter summaries, boxed material on topics of special interest, extensive references, appendix that covers the essentials of neural signalling, and extensive glossary of key terms
* Free Sylvius 4.0 download included with every book including an interactive tutorial on human neuroanatomy, and a digital atlas of human brain structure (see below)
* Companion Website available at www.sinauer.com/cogneuro: Offers a range of study tools such as Chapter Summaries, Chapter Outlines, Animations, Key Terms, Flash Cards, and Online Quizzes.
* Sylvius 4.0: Interactive Atlas and Visual Glossary of the Human Central Nervous System
By S. Mark Williams, Leonard E. White, and Andrew C. Mace
The new Sylvius 4.0 provides a unique computer-based learning environment for exploring and understanding the structure of the human central nervous system. Sylvius 4.0 features fully annotated surface views of the human brain, as well as interactive tools for dissecting the central nervous system and viewing fully annotated cross-sections of preserved specimens and living subjects imaged by magnetic resonance. This newly expanded and reconfigured Sylvius 4.0 is more than a conventional atlas; it incorporates a comprehensive, visually rich, searchable database of more than 500 neuroanatomical terms that are concisely defined and visualized in photographs, magnetic resonance images, and illustrations from Neuroscience, Fourth Edition. For users familiar with its predecessors, this version of Sylvius unites the atlas content and utility of SylviusPro (and earlier versions of Sylvius) with the reference content of SylviusVG (and Sylvius for Neuroscience), making this version of Sylvius a single source for teaching and understanding the organization of the human central nervous system. The new Sylvius 4.0 is an excellent resource for neuroscience educators, medical students, physical therapy students, other postgraduate and professional learners, as well as undergraduate pre-medical and biological psychology students.
DALE PURVES, Duke University, USA.
ELIZABETH BRANNON, Duke University, USA.
ROBERTO CABEZA, Duke University, USA.
SCOTT A. HUETTEL, Duke University, USA.
KEVIN LABAR, Duke University, USA.
MICHAEL PLATT, Duke University, USA.
MARTY WOLDORFF, Duke University, USA.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. This Book is in Good Condition; Customer Satisfaction Comes First.Delivery Time 4-12 days. 100% Money back Guaranteed!!!. Nº de ref. de la librería 0878936947
Descripción Hardcover. Estado de conservación: 11. Still wrapped, some shelf-wear. HN-26.U/N. Nº de ref. de la librería sku-1276-1276
Descripción Sinauer -, -. Estado de conservación: NEW. -- Ilustrador. Original Books from across the World in Brand New Condition --------- It can be shipped from U.S, Canada, Germany & India/Overseas centre subject to availability.____0631193049_____9780878936946. book. Nº de ref. de la librería SIP-STK-1396
Descripción Sinauer. Estado de conservación: New. Original Books from across the World in Brand New Condition --------- It can be shipped from U.S, Canada, Germany & India/Overseas centre subject to availability.,9780878936946. book. Nº de ref. de la librería SI-2016-925
Descripción Sinauer Associates Inc, 2007. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 1. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0878936947
Descripción Hardcover. Estado de conservación: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Nº de ref. de la librería 0878936947BNA
Descripción Sinauer Associates Inc, 2007. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0878936947
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97808789369461.0
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Nº de ref. de la librería AIND-38009
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Nº de ref. de la librería ABE-190516-60187