MORE THAN 3,500 PRICES LISTED!
A long time ago, in a toy store far, far away, a Star Wars action figure could be found on sale for ninety-nine cents. But today, anything associated with the Star Wars phenomenon is big business and big bucks. When the first film dazzled viewers and critics the world over in 1977, an incredible area of collecting made its quantum leap into hyperspace.
* COMPREHENSIVE. From toys, costumes, and stuffed creatures to videos, posters, and trading cards, House of Collectibles Price Guide To Star Wars® Collectibles lists more than 3,500 prices that span the classic trilogy: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi (including those hot promotional items that were emblazoned with the original title, Revenge of the Jedi).
* WRITTEN BY EXPERTS. Sue Cornwell and Mike Kott are founders of Intergalactic Trading Company, Inc., which specializes in Star Wars collectibles. They have attended hundreds of conventions as dealers. Intergalactic is one of the most active companies in the country dealing with Star Wars memorabilia.
* PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Helpful tips on building a collection and important information on the condition and care of your investment.
* SPECIAL SECTIONS. An on-target market review features important information for determining authenticity--plus updated material on dealers, clubs, conventions, and fanzines.
* FULLY ILLUSTRATED. House of Collectibles Price Guide To Star Wars® Collectibles is packed with photographs for easy identification, including an eight-page color insert.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción House of Collectibles, 1998. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110876379951