· The guides will be contained in a unique, high quality box that is The Legend of Zelda™ themed and held closed by an embedded magnetic clasp.
· An individually numbered certificate of authenticity will be included for collectors, with a signature and message from Mr. Eiji Aonuma, Producer/Director for The Legend of Zelda™ series.
· A high quality, 2-sided laser etched metallic bookmark will be included with the box set to help players keep their spot in over 2,000 pages of The Legend of Zelda™ strategies. The bookmark is 7.5 x 2.5 inches and includes a protective case.
· The set includes 6 hardcover collector’s editions for The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time 3D, The Legend of Zelda™: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda™: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD, The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword. Many of these hard cover guides are out of print and not available anywhere else.
· All 6 of the guides will be on high quality paper with gilded edges, giving the guides a gold shine along the pages.
· For the first time ever, The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time 3D guide is available in hard cover and exclusive to this box set.
· The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword guide has been revised and expanded by over 100 pages.
· This limited edition set will only be printed once, when it is sold out they will be gone forever!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Prima Games (edition Box). Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Box. Brand new item! Ship within 24hrs. 14 days return guarantee! APO/FPO addresses supported. Nº de ref. de la librería 0804161380-9-1
Descripción Prima Games 2013-11-26, 2013. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Box. 0804161380 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Nº de ref. de la librería TM-0804161380
Descripción Prima Games, 2013. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0804161380