ACE THE MCAT. Get everything you need to conquer the revised MCAT with this complete boxed set of The Princeton Review's brand-new MCAT Subject Review books, each specially created for the updated exam.
As pre-med students know, the revised MCAT (which debuted in March 2015) is longer and tougher than any MCAT version before. The Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set brings together the six MCAT Review titles needed to master every section of the exam—at an unbeatable price and value.
The MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set offers:
· In-depth and complete coverage of all MCAT topics—physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, verbal reasoning, and psychological, social, and biological foundations of behavior
· 30% more content than the closest competitor on the market today at 2,600+ total pages!
· Even more practice to help get you to scoring perfection—the set includes over 2,450 total practice questions and access to 3 full-length practice tests online
· All the help & context you need to understand, including full-color illustrations, bulleted end-of-chapter summaries, and extensive glossaries for easy reference
· Access to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
All of the following individual titles are included in the Complete Set:
· MCAT Biology and Biochemistry Review
· MCAT General Chemistry Review
· MCAT Organic Chemistry Review
· MCAT Physics and Math Review
· MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review
· MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 1st box edition. 2656 pages. 11.50x8.75x5.75 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0804126321