THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to score a perfect 340 on the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, targeted GRE test-taking strategies, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help avoid traps and beat the test
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides
· 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Expert subject review for all test topics
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
· Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
· 2 additional full-length practice tests online
· Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
· Thorough score reports for online tests
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Adam Robinson graduated from Wharton before earning a law degree at Oxford University in England. Robinson, a rated chess master, devised and perfected the Joe Bloggs approach to beating standardized tests in 1980, as well as numerous other core Princeton Review techniques. A freelance author of many books, Robinson has collaborated with the Princeton Review to develop a number if its courses.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110804126046