Prepare for the new, tougher MCAT 2015 with The Princeton Review and the most comprehensive prep book on the market.
The MCAT is being entirely overhauled in 2015—and students planning on taking the test after January 2015 need to prepare for an exam that's almost one-and-a-half times longer and a lot tougher. The Princeton Review's Complete MCAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for MCAT 2015 test-takers, covering every facet of this challenging and important test.
Practice Your Way to Perfection
· Access to 4 full-length MCAT practice exams & answer explanations online
· Targeted freestanding practice questions and practice passages at the end of every content review chapter
· Expert content reviews & drills for all MCAT 2015 topics
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
· Access to our online Student Tools portal for up-to-the-moment information on late-breaking AAMC changes to the exam
· Detailed coverage of MCAT 2015 basics, as well as Biology, Psychology and Sociology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
· Specific strategies for tackling every question type
· A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
· A comprehensive index
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110804125082
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB0804125082
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería INGM9780804125086