THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
· Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
· Thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 2 full-length practice tests with online score reports and answer explanations
· Diagnostic exam sections to assess your scoring range
· Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
· Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
· Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus option LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Plus, with Cracking the GMAT, Premium Edition you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
· 4 additional full-length practice tests with score reports and answer explanations
· Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
· Excerpts from other Princeton Review GMAT titles for even more prep
· Multi-week study plans
· Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
· Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with information about admissions and financial aid, the MBA and your career, writing winning essays, and more
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0804124949
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110804124949
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. csm prm edition. 757 pages. 11.00x8.50x1.75 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0804124949