EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 3 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Calculus is—or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around Calc AB, Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Comprehensive content review for all test topics
· Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Calculus AB Exam
· Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
· Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Paperback. Estado de conservación: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Nº de ref. de la librería 0804124809BNA
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97808041248051.0
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0804124809
Descripción Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110804124809