Pottermore.com allows you to experience the adventures of Harry Potter in a whole new and exciting way. During your quest, you’ll re-live important and memorable scenes from the Harry Potter books, and take part in your own, unique and interactive adventure that’s chock full of places to explore, characters to interact with, magical or enchanted items to find, creatures to learn about, and mysterious puzzles to solve. Everything you need to know in order to experience and enjoy Pottermore.com is included within this book, such as:
· An easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide through Book 1 of your Pottermore.com adventure.
· Put on the Sorting Hat and get placed within Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, so you can experience your own, unique adventure and begin earning House Points.
· Follow in the footsteps of Harry as you re-live memorable scenes from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, and unlock never-before-revealed details about the characters, creatures, places, and objects from the Harry Potter books.
· Find all of the hidden items, and solve mysteries throughout your quest.
· Learn the secrets for becoming an expert at potion brewing.
· Master the art of Wizard’s Duels and learn how to successfully cast powerful spells.
· Discover how to unlock the exclusive content within Pottermore written by J.K. Rowling.
If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter books and movies, you’ll definitely want to experience Pottermore.com. Grab your wand and a copy of this unofficial strategy guide, so you won’t miss out on anything that Pottermore.com has to offer! Your training at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry awaits!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Jason R. Rich (www.JasonRich.com) is the bestselling author of more than 54 books, including more than a dozen video and computer game strategy guides. In addition to being an accomplished photographer, he’s also a frequent contributor to a handful of major daily newspapers, national magazines, and popular websites.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110789749424
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97807897494201.0