Here's the book you need to prepare for the hands-on JNCIE exam, CERT-JNCIE-M, from Juniper Networks. Written by a Juniper Network Senior Education Services Engineer with over 15 years of internetworking training experience, this Study Guide provides the information and insights you need to approach the challenging JNCIE hands-on lab with confidence.
Authoritative coverage of all test objectives, including:
* Configuring and troubleshooting BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, and RIP protocols
* Configuring and verifying firewall filters and policers
* Configuring and monitoring Class of Service
* Provisioning and troubleshooting MPLS-based VPNs operating at network layers 2 and 3
* Configuring and troubleshooting IPv6
* Configuring multicast
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Harry Reynolds, JNCIE # 3, CCIE #4977, is the curriculum development manager and a Senior Education Services Engineer at Juniper Networks Inc. He has written numerous training courses and has presented data communications and internetworking training classes for the last 15 years for a variety of organizations.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Sybex, 2003. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110782140696