· Gives teens and parents practical help and encouragement to connect
· Helps parents and teens stay close
· Guides parents in the process of building biblical vaules into their children
· Covers such important topics as integrity, self-image, schoolwork and sexuality
Girls! Every feel you're careening down the road nearly out of control? You're in a lane one minute and running over a fence the next? Mom's on you about your clothes; Dad's after you to be more responsible.
Parents! From the passenger seat, it's all you can do not to grab the wheel and take control. Suddenly your little girl is a new, nearly independent person.
You want to connect, but how?
Let Tim Smith--dad, husband, and pastor--help. Each chapter of Life Skills zeroes in on one topic, designed for both of you, It includes:
· a few questions to discuss
· a letter Tim wrote to his daughter
· a place to write a letter to your daughter--or to respond to your dad or mom
· a Connection activity to strengthen your relationship. (You'll probably each want your own book!)
So pick a topic of interest, make a date with your parent or daughter, and start down the Life Skills highway.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Faith Parenting, 2000. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX078143405X
Descripción Faith Parenting, 2000. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M078143405X
Descripción Faith Parenting, 2000. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11078143405X
Descripción Faith Parenting. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 078143405X New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1834752