Excel 2002 Formulas covers every aspect of formulas, including some unusual uses -- such as chart series and conditional formatting specifications. This book answers virtually all formula-related questions posed in Excel newsgroups on the Internet. Plus, it contains a coupon for Walkenbach's Professional Power Utility Pak.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Excel 2002 Formulas Unleash the Power of Excel Formulas Now revised to cover the new features of Excel 2002 and expanded with two all-new chapters on financial formulas, this one-of-a-kind reference delivers all the tips and techniques you need to maximize one of the most powerful spreadsheet tools: formulas. With clear explanations of operators, nesting, and functions plus hundreds of practical, real-world examples, spreadsheet expert John Walkenbach shares proven solutions for typical (and not-so-typical) Excel challenges. From working with dates to performing table lookups to creating array formulas, this in-depth guide will help you supercharge your spreadsheets - and make the most of Excel. Your Road Map to High-Performance Excel Formulas
* Get a concise overview of Excel's many features, including cell formatting, analysis tools, and protection options
* Master basic formula facts - including absolute vs. relative references, operators, error values, naming techniques, and more
* Get practical tips on using Excel's worksheet functions in your formulas
* Find expanded coverage of discounting, depreciation, and other financial formulas
* Perform magic with powerful array formulas
* Use your formulas to enhance charts and pivot tables
* Debug formulas and take advantage of Excel's auditing tools
* Develop custom worksheet functions with VBA
Bonus CD-ROM Includes
* A trial version of the author's award-winning Power Utility Pak 2000
* A demo of the author's Sound-Proof 2000
* Example Excel workbooks from the book
System Requirements Pentium PC with Windows 98 or greater; 32 MB RAM; Microsoft Excel 2002. See About the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements. www.mandtbooks.com
John Walkenbach is a principal of JWalk and Associates, Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in spreadsheet application development, and is the author of more than two dozen books, including, most recently, Excel 2002 Bible and Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA. He maintains "The Spreadsheet Page," a popular Web resource at www.j-walk.com/ss.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción John Wiley & Sons. Estado de conservación: New. pp. 860. Nº de ref. de la librería 7571379
Descripción *M&T Press, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11076454800X
Descripción *M&T Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 076454800X New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0887282