* Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of UML (Unified Modeling Language), including use, diagramming notation, the object constraint language, and profiles
* UML is the industry standard specification for modeling, visualizing, and documenting software projects
* Includes up-to-date coverage of both UML 1.4 and the new 2.0 UML specifications
* Thoroughly covers executable UML and testing UML diagrams, making coding more efficient
* Companion Web site provides additional code samples and updates
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
If UML can do it, you can do it too...
Today’s economy demands top quality software development in record time and with maximum efficiency. UML arms you to meet that challenge, and the UML Bible supplies the most comprehensive UML education you can get. One volume covers everything from understanding and using UML and diagramming notation to the object constraint language (OCL) and profiles, in both 1.4 and 2.0 UML specifications. It’s the one resource you can rely on to virtually guarantee your success.
Inside, you’ll find complete coverage of UML
Tom Pender has been working in software development for over 22 years. Most recently he has author six courses on the UML which he has taught throughout the U.S. and 12 other countries. He has also spent the last four years teaching and consulting with companies who are transitioning to object-oriented technologies. Prior to that, his software development roles included everything from programmer to manager, teacher, writer, business systems analyst, and consultant. His work has spanned wholesale and retail distribution, investing, insurance, accounting, international shipping, embedded phone applications, materials management, and coal mining.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110764526049
Descripción Wiley. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0764526049 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0328432
Descripción Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 1. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0764526049
Descripción John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 1st edition. 984 pages. 9.75x7.50x2.25 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0764526049