This is the second and comprehensively revised and greatly expanded edition of the best selling book on methods and methodology written by members or associates of the Department of Sociology, Goldsmiths College, University of London.
All of the acknowledged strengths of the first edition have been retained and improved. There are completely new chapters covering audio recordings, the Internet, visual materials, focus groups, grounded theory, combining qualitative and quantitative methods, using data archives for statistical analysis, doing a dissertation, ethics, doing a literature review and more. A brand new section 3 provides case studies.
In addition, this volume comes with:
- Comprehensive bullet points and text boxes to facilitate study
- A glossary of key terms
- Web pointers in most chapter, to indicate relevant internet resources
- A guide to further reading
- A list of Key Terms at the end of each chapter
- An associated web site with regularly updated live links to pointers, workshop and discussion exercises at www.rscbook.co.uk
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción SAGE Publications, Limited. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Good. Book has a small amount of wear visible on the binding, cover, pages. Nº de ref. de la librería G0761941967I3N00
Descripción Sage Publications Ltd. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: VERY GOOD. little to no wear, pages are clean. The cover and binding are crisp with next no creases. Nº de ref. de la librería 2779145107