Dungeon Keeper Management Academy Says:
"It's a Hellhound-eat-Hellhound world out there. You can either emerge victorious or have your oozing, puffy corpse used to stuff the pillow of some strange woman with too many teeth."
Dungeon Keeper Management Academy says:
· Know the Rules . . . and how to thwart them!
· Research the Enemy! Know their weaknesses and how to exploit each one!
· Study the Terrain! Carve your way in and cut all of your enemies down to creature kibble!
Dungeon Keeper Management Academy supplies:
· Two Types of Maps for Each Solo Realm. See not only the realm prior to your incursion, but also a visual analysis of your enemies' probable expansion plans.
· Specific Location Advice. There are thousands of ways to conquer the world, but not all of them work everywhere.
· Detailed Facts and Stats. Get to know the Creatures of Light and Dark – study who you're up against, as well as who you've got working for you.
· Tips for Every Situation. Pick the twisted brains of The Creator-Overlords and Tester-Fiends. They've been there before, and their advice is the best.
· New Maps and Tips for Deeper Dungeons. Strategies for each of the thirty new dungeons.
Some people would rather light a candle than curse the darkness. They make excellent targets for the rest of us.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
A well-written and humorous guide to a humorous game, Prima's book on Origin's Dungeon Keeper explains key strategies and secrets with a style and flair that befits this excellent--if somewhat twisted--game. Everything is well-organized and easy to read, with a brief introduction that explains what is covered in the book and where you can find it. A good tutorial section covers the basics of the interface, game features, and the first level of the game. After that you'll find a complete breakdown of the many creatures available to you as a prospective evildoer. Each monster's abilities are clearly described--even their résumés are provided. (These alone are worth the read!)
The book also provides extensive information on spells, experience levels, and traps. Other topics, such as room types, research, and sacrifices, are thoroughly covered. Of course, you'll also get a complete level-by-level walk-through for the entire game.
Wrapping up this excellent book is a series of interviews with legendary game designer Peter Molyneux and the rest of the Dungeon Keeper creative team. A strategy guide that is as entertaining as it is useful, this book is a must-have for fans of one of the best--and most overlooked--games of 1997. --Michael Ryan
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Prima Games, 1998. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX076151581X
Descripción Prima Games. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 076151581X We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Nº de ref. de la librería TM-076151581X
Descripción Prima Games, 1998. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P11076151581X