Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Rich dad, poor dad editado por Time Warner/Little, Brown
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
RICH DAD, POOR DAD is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future (USA TODAY)
Robert Kiyosaki's work in education is powerful, profound, and life changing. I salute his efforts and recommend him highly (Anthony Robbins)
Personal finance author and lecturer Robert T. Kiyosaki developed his unique economic perspective from two very different influences - his two fathers. One father (Robert's real father) was a highly educated man but fiscally poor. The other father was the father of Robert's best friend - that Dad was an eighth-grade drop-out who became a self-made multi-millionaire. The lifelong monetary problems experienced by his 'poor dad' pounded home the counterpoint communicated by his 'rich dad'. Taking that message to heart, Kiyosaki was able to retire at 47. RICH DAD, POOR DAD, written with consultant and CPA Sharon L. Lechter, lays out his philosophy behind Kiyosaki's relationship with money and opens readers eyes by:
* Exploding the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich
* Challenging the belief that your house is an asset
* Showing parents why they can't rely on schools to teach their children about money
* Defining once and for all an asset versus a liability ...
* Explaining what to teach your children about money for their future financial success
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Sphere, 2002. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110751532711