This exciting and comprehensive new textbook deals with all aspects of integrated marketing communication from a strategic perspective. Integrated Marketing Communications is planning in a systematic way to determine the most effective and consistent message for appropriate target audiences. The book shows clearly that this is rarely achieved in organisations where the needs of the brand can become lost in managerial needs to pursue IMC budgets- i.e. the share of the internal pie is more important than the external impact. It demonstrates that IMC is not just the utilisation of multiple communications options in a campaign but depends on-
* Effective brands having the right positioning and brand attitude
* The use of IMC to ensure that that all aspects of the brand communications reinforce the brand message consistently
* That IMC is ensures that all marketing communications for brands also support the company's overall identity, image and reputation
* An essential book for today's marketer now that integrated marketing communications form a critical success factor in building strong brands and strong companies
* Once an emerging discipline IMC now lies at the heart of successful Marketing Strategy
* Corporate image, identity and reputation have never been more important and this book unlocks the key factors in achieving and enhancing this
Currently a consultant in marketing and communication and Visiting Professor with appointments at a number of graduate business schools, Professor Percy has spent over 35 years as both a practitioner and academic. He has worked for several leading worldwide marketing communications organizations, and now consults with many major corporations and institutions (e.g. NASA). He has been part of the graduate faculty at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie-Mellon University, and Oxford University Said Business School. Currently, he has appointments as visiting professor at the Copenhagen Business School, Luiss School of Management (in Rome), Stockholm School of Economics, and the Stockholm University Graduate School of Communications. Prof. Percy is the author of Strategies for Implementing Integrated Marketing Communication, and co-author or author of eight other books on marketing strategy and advertising theory, including the leading graduate textbook worldwide in advertising management. He has contributed over 80 published papers and journal articles to the field, and has served on the editorial board of a number of important journals (including the Journal of Marketing Research, Psychology in Marketing, Journal of Advertising) and currently sits on the editorial board of the International Journal of Advertising and the Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising. He has conducted numerous executive seminars, both in the United States and in Europe.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110750679808
Descripción Routledge, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0750679808
Descripción Routledge, 2011. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. First Edition. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0750679808
Descripción Butterworth-Heinemann, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. first edition edition. 328 pages. 9.50x7.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 0750679808