Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann's 2004-2005 CIM Coursebook series offers you the complete package for exam success. Comprising fully updated Coursebook texts that are revised annually, and free online access to the MarketingOnline learning interface, it offers everything you need to study for your CIM qualification.
Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant, ensuring it is the definitive companion to this year's CIM marketing course. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students, where you can:
* Annotate, customise and create personally tailored notes using the electronic version of the Coursebook
* Receive regular tutorials on key topics from Marketing Knowledge
* Search the Coursebook online for easy access to definitions and key concepts
* Access the glossary for a comprehensive list of marketing terms and their meanings
* Co-written by the CIM Senior Examiner for the Strategic Marketing Decisions module to guide you through the 2004-2005 syllabus
* Each text is crammed with a range of learning objectives, cases, questions, activities, definitions, study tips and summaries to support and test your understanding of the theory
* Contains sample exam questions and answers written exclusively for this Coursebook to enable you to practise what has been learned and help prepare for the exam
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
"The Butterworth-Heinemann CIM Coursebooks have become an integral part of our blended learning approach to delivering marketing qualifications. They are well aligned to the syllabus laid down by the Professional Institute showing the cross-referencing of chapters to the relevant syllabus areas, which indeed is a critical factor when attempting to study using the continuous assessment mode offered by the CIM. They are concise, easy to read, and well structured. Many of our students have commented upon what an asset these have been to the study programme."
Martin Hutchins, Director, Cambridge Professional Academy Ltd (www.profacademy.com).
"Here in Dubai, we have delivered CIM courses for the past five years and ten intakes. We have used the Butterworth Heinemann Coursebooks in their various forms since the very beginning and have found them most useful as a source of recommended reading material as well as examination preparation."
Alun Epps, CIM Centre Co-ordinator, Dubai University College, United Arab Emirates
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Butterworth-Heinemann, 2005. Estado de conservación: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Nº de ref. de la librería 0750662808-2-4