Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Patrick McDonnell
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Patrick McDonnell's MUTTS is up there with Peanuts, Pogo, Krazy Kat, and Calvin and Hobbes-cartoons that are smart and funny, brilliantly drawn and full of heart." -Matt Groening, The Simpsons creator
"To me, MUTTS is exactly what a comic strip should be." -Charles Schulz, Peanuts creator
* The Best of Mutts is an impressively lavish 10-year retrospective featuring Patrick McDonnell's favorite Mutts strips published since 1994, along with original commentary and an introduction by authors Glen David Gold (Carter Beats the Devil) and Alice Sebold (The Lovely Bones).
More About The Best of MUTTS
Ten years. A decade. In dog and cat years it's even longer, and in cartooning years, well, it's just plain rare to maintain the popularity and consistent excellence that MUTTS and Patrick McDonnell have achieved. In The Best of MUTTS the 17th-and first-ever hardcover with Andrews McMeel Publishing- MUTTS cartoon collection, McDonnell selects his favorite strips from the past 10 years.
* Certain to be a much-sought-after holiday gift and a special tome for collectors and fans, this collection is divided into ten chapters, each featuring an introduction by McDonnell.
* Earl and Mooch, along with supporting sidekicks Shtinky Puddin', Sourpuss, Guard Dog, and Crabby, are featured. Including the Gift of Nothing, the introduction of the pink sock, belly rubs, angel visits, and the formation of the MUTTS Book Club, this treasury collects more than 300 poignantly entertaining MUTTS strips.
* Always striking a delicate balance between lighthearted fun and responsible social commentary, McDonnell's work has been recognized by critics and the popular press for its distinctive style, heartwarming humor, and strong yet non-preachy stand on responsible pet ownership, animal protection and advocacy, art and artist appreciation, the celebration of nature, and the sanctity of all life.
* MUTTS appears in 700 newspapers in over 20 countries and receives about two million visits each month to its official Web site, muttscomics.com
Patrick McDonnell is a New York Times best-selling author and the recipient of multiple awards from the National Cartoonists Society for Oustanding Cartoonist of the Year and Newspaper Strip of the Year. A dedicated animal advocate and Genesis Award recipient, McDonnell regularly lends his talents to animal-protection groups and issues, including The Humane Society of the United States, where he serves on the national board of directors. McDonnell is also on the board of directors of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. He resides in New Jersey.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Andrews McMeel Pub, Riverside, New Jersey, U.S.A., 2007. Audio Book (Cassette). Condición: New. Estado de la sobrecubierta: As New. TIA Ilustrador. Beautiful NEW Book, perfect condition. Text and cover completely pristine, free of any wear. Remainder mark at bottom spine edge. FREE TRACKING within the US, and email notice when shipped. Normally, books are shipped twice a day, with afternoon USPS pickup, or next morning drop-off at the Post Office. We package on Sunday for shipment first thing Monday morning. Your satisfaction guaranteed. We have multiple copies of most books. Email inquiries are welcomed. Thanks for reading all of our boilerplate. Nº de ref. del artículo: 007739
Descripción Andrews McMeel Publishing. Hardcover. Condición: New. 0740768441 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Nº de ref. del artículo: NATARAJB1FI757150
Descripción Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2007. Hardcover. Condición: New. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX0740768441
Descripción Andrews McMeel Publishing. Hardcover. Condición: New. 0740768441 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Nº de ref. del artículo: XM-0740768441
Descripción Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2007. Hardcover. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110740768441
Descripción Andrews McMeel Publishing. Hardcover. Condición: New. 0740768441 New Condition. Nº de ref. del artículo: NEW7.0296193