An award-winning new film exploring his extraordinary life on a DVD packed with special features!
Winner: "Grand Festival Award" for Best Documentary at the 2004 Berkeley Video & Film Festival.
In Howard Hughes: The Real Aviator, Howard Hughes tells his own story for the first time. Through his own words, taken from his actual memos, conversations and interviews, the man who broke aviation records, survived three plane crashes, built RKO Studios and TWA and changed the face of Las Vegas forever comes to life in this thoroughly engrossing film. This film digs deeper into his life and his impact on modern aviation than any other and it’s loaded with fantastic extras!
· HUGHES CONQUERS HOLLYWOOD: From Playboy to Producer
The premiere of Hells Angels (the world’s largest film premiere)
Original trailers for Hells Angels, Conqueror and Jet Fighter
· HUGHES TAKES ON THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: Rare and dramatic testimony directly from Hughes
· THE FLYING BOAT: WORLD’S LARGEST PLANE — Hughes’ grandest achievement
· THE CONSTELLATION: The plane that changed passenger aviation
· HUGHES IN FLIGHT: Redigitized and spectacular aviation footage of Howard Hughes, "The Real Aviator"
· HUGHES AIRCRAFT HEADQUARTERS: Newly filmed footage of the famous headquarters in Culver City, California
· PHOTO GALLERY: Rare collection including Hughes’ only known color photo
PLUS!! Never-before-disclosed revelations from those who knew him best
· TERRY MOORE: Hughes’ wife and keeper of his legacy
· GEORGE FRANCOM: Member of the often referred to "Mormon Mafia" and Hughes’ personal aide and link to the outside world until the day he died
· ROBERT MAHEU: Spearheaded Hughes’ Vegas takeover; though they were in contact every day, they never met face-to-face
· JACK REAL: Hughes’ lifelong, closest friend and only outside confidante
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Howard Hughes: The Real Aviator is powerful, razor-sharp storytelling, an unsettling documentary built around Hughes's own recollections written during his final years of bizarre reclusiveness. Using newsreel footage, smart visual effects, and interviews with wife Terry Moore, close friend Jack Real, and key aides and executives from Hughes's sundry enterprises, The Real Aviator tells the almost improbable tale of the strapping Texan who transformed, at age 19, his late father's successful Hughes Tool Company into a colossal enterprise for cutting-edge aircraft and Hollywood film production. A daring pilot and driven captain of industry, Hughes built the planes that allowed him to break every speed record imaginable, created Trans-World Airlines (TWA), and moved heaven and earth to invent his fantastic "flying boat" while under government contract--the latter, dubious achievement (along with a near-lethal plane crash) triggering his long descent into mental illness and horrifying isolation. An essential film about a mythic American figure. --Tom Keogh
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
(Ningún ejemplar disponible)
Si conoce el autor y el título del libro pero no lo encuentra en IberLibro, nosotros podemos buscarlo por usted e informarle por e-mail en cuanto el libro esté disponible en nuestras páginas web.Crear una petición