The thick, large pieces with this Mudpuppy Jumbo Construction Site Puzzle are perfect for children aged 2 to 5. The gray board pieces are just the right size for young children to handle easily. They're constructed of 90 percent recycled paper, and the portable carrying box is made from 70 percent recycled paper. With the rope carrying handle, you can easily take this 25-piece puzzle with you for play time away from home. The puzzle features fun illustrations of construction equipment and measures 22-inches square when assembled.
· Ages 2 to 5 – Young children fascinated by construction equipment will love this colorful puzzle featuring numerous illustrations of a construction site
· 25 Jumbo Pieces – These big pieces are of the perfect size for young children to handle and work with
· Great Portable Toy – The 9-by-9-inch box is 3.5-inches in depth and features a rope handle, making it easy to carry with you
· Colorful Illustrations – The illustrations on this puzzle will keep your child entertained while assembling the puzzle and after completion
· Safe Puzzle Pieces – The puzzle meets testing standards for CE and ASTM, and the illustrations are printed with nontoxic soy-based inks
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Mudpuppy. Toy. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería 073533305X
Descripción Galison Books, United States, 2011. Hardback. Estado de conservación: New. Language: English . This book usually ship within 10-15 business days and we will endeavor to dispatch orders quicker than this where possible. Brand New Book. Bob Kolar illustrated this busy worksite for our Construction Jumbo Puzzle from Mudpuppy. In addition to a backhoe, dumptrucks, bulldozer, asphalt spreader, and line painter, you can spot bluebirds!. Nº de ref. de la librería BTE9780735333055
Descripción Mudpuppy Pr, 2011. Toy. Estado de conservación: Brand New. pzzl edition. 9.00x3.75x9.00 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk073533305X
Descripción Mudpuppy. TOY. Estado de conservación: New. 073533305X. Nº de ref. de la librería 52.VENTANA9780735333055
Descripción Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Hardcover. Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 0.726. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780735333055