10 ways to tap into your spiritual genius
Over three billion people – half the world’s population – are actively pursuing Spiritual Intelligence and Knowledge. Spiritual intelligence is concerned with being part of the bigger scheme of things. It involves seeing the "Big picture". With Tony Buzan’s Spiritual Intelligence, you can:
Learn to truly know yourself and those around you
· Develop a compassionate, rather than an aggressive attitude
· Relate more deeply to the world around you, and acquire a global vision.
· Discover ways to refresh your soul daily,
· and how humour can help you be more spiritual!
With its powerful series of Brain Workouts, mind-maps and exercises, Spiritually Intelligence enables you to learn from some of the spiritual giants of the age, from Mother Teresa and Nelson Mandela to the Dalai Llama. If you Mind Mapyour vision, you really can be your best self.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
"Tony Buzan will do for the brain what Stephen Hawking did for the Universe"
With its powerful new series of Brain Workouts, Mind Maps and exercises, 'The Power of Spiritual Intelligence' enables you to learn from some of the spiritual giants of all time, from Buddha to Mohammed, as well as the giants of the modern age such as the Dalai Lama. If you Mind-Map your vision, you really can be your best self, and:
· Relate more deeply to the world around you, and acquire a global vision
· Learn to truly know yourselves and others
· Develop a compassionate attitude
· Become familiar with some of history's great spiritual leaders and thinkers, and understand their principles
· Discover ways to refresh your soul daily, and increase your energy
· Use your natural sense of humour to become more spiritual.
Tony Buzan is the author of the million-copy bestsellers, Use Your Head and The Mind Map Book. He lectures all over the world and his work has been published in 50 countries and 20 languages. He also advises multi-national companies, governments, leading businesses, and international Olympic athletes
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Nº de ref. de la librería 97807225404730000000
Descripción Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 160 pages. 6.00x5.50x0.25 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería __0722540477
Descripción Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0722540477
Descripción HARPER COLLINS, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: NEW. 9780722540473 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Nº de ref. de la librería HTANDREE0982621
Descripción Thorsons. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0722540477 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW6.1250719