The most successfully launched drug in pharmaceutical history, Viagra is a pill which cures impotence and is becoming a media and public sensation
‘Sterling Moss once said: ‘There are two things no man will admit he can’t do well: drive and make love.’ Both use delicate, prized equipment and contain the potential for catastrophic crashes.
The book, written in a brilliantly upbeat way which does not embarrass the reader takes a look at the whole issue of impotence with chapters on:
1) owner’s guide to the penis and erectile dysfunction
2) the possible causes – which can range from furred arteries and high blood pressure to diabetes. Some prescription drugs including antidepressants have an effect on erectile function
3) the psychological factors – including an analysis of desire – the brain turn-ons, physical sensations, visual stimulation, internal fantasy and strong positive feelings. How men can suffer psychological break-down in bed
4) The role of testosterone and how it can decline
5) How Viagra, at present available in a pill which you take 1 hour before sex and soon to be an instant wafer, acts to prolong and maintain erections, the possible side-effects and how to purchase it
6) How impotence effects self-esteem, confidence at work, your relationships.
7) How women may use Viagra to achieve orgasm
The text takes a look at the whole issue of impotence with chapters on: the penis and erectile dysfunction; the possible causes; the psychological factors; the role of testosterone and how it can decline; and how how Viagra acts to prolong and maintain erections.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Thorsons, 1998. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0722537972