At nearly 8,000 pages, the new edition of this classic masterwork―previously edited by Joseph G. McCarthy, MD―represents today's most comprehensive collection of scientific and clinical knowledge in the field. Its eight volumes provide detailed, authoritative guidance on general principles · head and neck surgery · pediatric plastic surgery · tumors of the head, neck, and skin · the trunk and lower extremity · and the hand and upper limb. The content, list of contributors, and organization have undergone sweeping updates to reflect all of the monumental changes of the last 15 years. Coverage of aesthetic procedures has increased by 20%. Over 10,500 exquisite images―with three volumes illustrated entirely in color―demonstrate a complete range of essential concepts and techniques. Plus, a new companion web site - offered FREE with purchase of the 8-volume set - allows users to view and search the contents of the entire set online, click on references linked to Medline for further reading, and take advantage of content updates that will ensure they are up to date on new developments in the field. (Restrictions apply. See Disclaimer for more information)
- Illustrious contributors include the heads of virtually every major plastic surgery department in the United States, as well as several former Presidents of ASPS and ASAPS.
- Individual volumes are available for separate purchase, allowing readers to select the specific content areas that are most relevant to their practice.
- FREE companion website with your purchase of the full set - found at www.saundersplasticsurgery.com - gives registered users access to the entire contents of the 8-volume set · keyword search capability across all 8 volumes · content updates · references hyperlinked for further reading · a drug database · and PocketConsult(R) technology.
- Monumental updates throughout capture the state of the art in all areas of science, technique, and technology.
- Greatly expanded coverage of cosmetic surgery mirrors the increased number of aesthetic procedures now being performed.
- The two volumes on plastic surgery of the head and neck feature full-color photographs throughout, to help readers visualize key concepts, procedures, and outcomes.
- FREE access to www.saundersplasticsurgery.com with purchase of the full set, featuring the entire contents of the book, fully searchable by key word · references linked to Medline · content updates · a drug database · and more.
With more than 290 additional contributing experts. Visit www.saundersplasticsurgery.com to take full advantage of this 8-volume set with web site package!
Purchase of this book includes a limited personal license to the online version for use exclusively by the individual who has purchased the book. This license and access to the website operates strictly on the basis of a single user per PIN number. The sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited, and any attempt to do so will invalidate the password. The license and access may not be lent, resold, or otherwise circulated. Full details of the license and terms and conditions of use are available upon registration.www.saundersplasticsurgery.com is designed to operate on a maximum of two computers per account, including the computer used to register for the site. The site is “locked to these computers, and attempts to access the site from additional locations will fail. Additionally, you may only be logged-in to the site on one of these computers at any time. Other security measures protect the images shown online, which cannot be downloaded, resized or altered in any way. Questions about any of these security features may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your purchase of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition (book + web)
, entitles you to access the web site until the next edition of the book is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.