Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Gluck Mark A Mercado Eduardo Myers Catherine E
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Reseña del editor:
'This textbook presents an exciting, well-informed, and well-written discussion of brain mechanisms of learning and memory processes.'
- John Byrnes, Ph.D. Tufts University of Medicine, University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
'The greatest strength of this text is the constant use of relatable real world examples. Many other texts talk mainly about rats and do not relate topics to everyday life. Another strength is the blending of basic learning with brain substrates and clinical applications. Few texts do this.'
- M. Todd Allen, Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado, USA
Gluck, Mercado and Myers's Learning and Memory is the first textbook developed from its inception to reflect the convergence of brain studies and behavioural approaches in modern learning and memory research incorporating findings both in animals and humans. Each chapter integrates coverage of both human memory and animal learning, with separate sections specifically devoted to behavioural processes, brain systems, and clinical perspectives.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Integration of neuroscience and behavioural approaches
* Integration of human and animal studies
* Focus on applied aspects, including practical insights and novel treatments for brain disorders and the effect that research into learning and memory has had on our daily lives.
* Unique full-colour art program
* Thoughtful pedagogy includes chapter opening vignettes, special topic boxes, 'Test Your Knowledge' questions, interim summaries, concept checks, key points and terms, and suggested further reading.
* Companion Website at www.worthpublishers.com/gluck1e: Offers a range of study tools such as Web Quizzes, Audio Downloads, Web Links, Learning Objectives, Chapter Outlines, and Flashcards.
LECTURER SUPPLEMENTS (only available to confirmed adopters of the book - see below for details)
* Companion Website at www.worthpublishers.com/gluck1e: Inlcudes Quiz Gradebook, Image and Lecture Gallery, PowerPoint presentations, and Clicker Questions.
* Instructor Resource Manual and Test Bank (978-1-429-20642-6): The manual includes extensive chapter-by-chapter suggestions for class, projects and assignments, tips for integrating multimedia into your course, and comprehensive material on animal learning. The Test Bank features approximately 75 multiple-choice questions per chapter as well as an assortment of short-answer and essay questions.
* Computerised Test Bank (978-1-4292-0643-3): Allows you to add an unlimited number of questions, edit questions, format a test, scramble questions, and include pictures, equations, or multimedia links.
Lecturers Supplements are available to confirmed adopters of the textbook. To request, please email email@example.com with the title and ISBN of the required supplement together with your academic details:
* Supplement requested
* Your name
* Your Job Title
* Your academic address
* Your academic email
* Module name
* Module start date
* Module student numbers
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Worth Publishers. Hardcover. Condición: New. 0716786540 SOME SHELF WEAR! - Brand New! Fast Shipping! Excellent Customer Service!. Nº de ref. del artículo: Z0716786540ZN
Descripción Worth Publishers, 2007. Hardcover. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110716786540
Descripción Worth Publishers, 2007. Hardcover. Condición: New. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX0716786540
Descripción Worth Publishers. Hardcover. Condición: New. 0716786540 NEW TEXTBOOK, SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING FROM USA. Nº de ref. del artículo: Z0716786540ZN