Small hat, big head. Big hat, small head. Can a bear find a hat that is not too small and not too big, but just right?
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
* Stan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia. They didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the Philadelphia College of Art. They liked each other right away, and found out that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.
* During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for popular magazines.
* After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to write some funny children's books that their children and other children could read and enjoy.
* Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the "Berenstain Bears".
* Over 50 children's books later, Stan and Jan still plan all of their books together -- both write the stories, and both write the pictures. They live outside of Philadelphia in the country.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Demco Media, 1998. Estado de conservación: Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Nº de ref. de la librería GRP9539531
Descripción Turtleback Books. Prebound. Estado de conservación: Fair. Ex-Library Book - will contain Library Markings. Nº de ref. de la librería G0606139532I5N10
Descripción Estado de conservación: Good. Book Condition: Good. Nº de ref. de la librería 97806061395334.0