Prince is once again King. Twenty years after the inauguration of his Purple Reign, the illustrious icon is back commanding the music scene. His resurgence--an acclaimed album and tour project and his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame--has reminded critics and fans alike that he remains the greatest artist of our time:
· the most complete virtuoso in pop history - a master of many instruments and an innovator in the studio
· a prolific and highly influential composer who's written over 50 hits and amassed an unprecedented catalog
· a commercial behemoth who's sold over 100 million records and built a cottage industry of films, business ventures and satellite stars
· a cultural maverick with a daring sense of style
· an industry pioneer who's created his own independent business models
· the most dynamic showman ever to hit the stage
Prince: A Life in Music celebrates his achievements with a retrospective look at 50 of his songs. It is a "playlist history," and each song documents a chapter in his eventful career. Read along--and listen when you're able--to the life and work of an amazing phenomenon in the history of pop.About the Author:
Matthew Carcieri has followed Prince?s career for over 20 years. He?s a musician, copywriter and marketing professional whose articles have appeared in newspapers and newsletter publications. He lives 782 miles southeast of Minneapolis.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
(Ningún ejemplar disponible)
Si conoce el autor y el título del libro pero no lo encuentra en IberLibro, nosotros podemos buscarlo por usted e informarle por e-mail en cuanto el libro esté disponible en nuestras páginas web.Crear una petición