Rand McNally 2006 Road Atlas: United States (Rand Mcnally Large Scale Road Atlas USA)
The large scale edition of America's #1 road atlas features maps that are 32% larger than our standard Road Atlas, making pre-trip planning and on-the-road directions easier.
More than 2000 updates for 2006 including:
- Detailed inset maps of more than 300 cities and 20 U.S. National Parks
- Annual Rand McNally "Best of the Road" editorial feature-five new road trips with recommended stops for dining, shopping, sightseeing, and entertainment
- "50 Years of Interstates" — features Intersate system history and trivia, plus 50 adventures
- Toll-free numbers and websites for major national hotel and car rental chains
- Individual road maps, road construction and condition hotline info, and complete list of tourism contacts of every U.S. state and Canadian province
- One-page overview of Mexico
- Chart with over 5,400 mileages and a mileage and driving times map
- Express Access Codes-located throughout the atlas, they offer quick access to detailed information on points of interest, attractions, weather, mileages, and more at randmcnally.com
- Space for notes on many of the pages
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.