- Early introduction to Spanish
- Perfect for ESL/ELL students
- Includes at least one map.
- Words You Know section reinforces the text.
- Photographs are directly related to the text.
- High interest topic introduces early readers to basic geographic facts.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Culture: I
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Locate and distinguish among various landforms such as mountains, plateaus, islands, and oceans
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
A B.S. in secondary education/English and Journalism and a M.S. in Instructional Technology/Library.
Cornwell is Learning Resource Consultant, Indiana Department of Education.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Children's Press(CT), 2004. Library Binding. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0516251104