Modern sources of radiation, modulators, beam scanners, photo detectors and computer-assisted detection, and display of information have contributed to the growing interest in the use of optical technology to solve a wide variety of measurement problems. This self-contained book presents in-depth coverage of the fundamental theory and practical applications of optical metrology.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Recent advances in optical devices and computer technology have enabled the development of new optical systems and techniques for measurement. Providing practical guidance for readers with a minimal background in optics, the third edition of this classic book explores the latest optical metrology technologies, from digital holography and digital speckle photography to fibre Bragg sensors and optical coherence tomography.
* A chapter on computerised optical processes such as electronic speckle interferometry, digital holography and digital speckle photography.
* Sections introducing optical sources and detectors, including diode lasers, light emitting diodes and photoelectric detectors and the CCD camera.
* Coverage of digital fringe pattern measurement techniques with special emphasis on phase measurement interferometry and phase unwrapping.
* Detailed discussion on lasers and laser principles, including an introduction to radiometry and photometry.
* A revised chapter on digital image processing, including noise suppression, edge- and fringe detection with sub-pixel accuracy, the DFT and the FFT.
* End-of-chapter problems and solutions.
This holistic treatment provides students and professionals in the field of optical and communications engineering with an accessible and self-contained guide to all of the main optical metrology techniques in use today.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110471955280
Descripción Wiley, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0471955280